Wed 7 Jun 2006
The free Fourier Transform plug-in (only for Windows) has been designed to make filtering in the frequency domain available for free.
It uses one of the fastest implementations of the Discrete Fourier Transform and has many applications, such as:
- Separating or removing periodical patterns.
- Analyzing and enhancing certain periodical patterns.
- open image that needs to be fixed
- duplicate image (image/duplicate)
- apply FT filter to the original image
- drag/drop the duplicate with the mouse (while holding down the shift key) to the current document
- use filter/noise/median to blur this color image until pattern disappears
- set blending mode of this layer to color